Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Camera Phone Art


Image020
Originally uploaded by drmacro.
We've been pretty busy lately just trying to settle into a normal day-to-day routine while finishing the unpacking and what not. This has reduced the amount of picture taking I've been doing since I'm not purposely taking pictures of something every day as I was during construction.

Still, I do carry a camera phone and I've been trying to capture Dada as best I can with it.

The first picture was taken at the Chuy's on 183 in Austin, where they have a wall with glass garden spheres embedded in the wall. I really like how the colors work here. The irregular surface coupled with the pattern of my kilt helps to obscure my presence as photographer.

Image013This picture is of Dada in her new T-shirt that says "I do all my own stunts". The phone camera has a way of capturing motion that I like.

Image009The last picture was taken at the dog park, Dada playing on her mother's lap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home