Tuesday, February 21, 2006

So Cute It Hurts


CIMG3341
Originally uploaded by drmacro.
This morning I had to take my mother to airport, before Dada was up. When I returned, Julie and Dada were waiting in the kitchen, Dada in Julie's arms, wearing her new new heart-shaped glasses. As I came up to give her a kiss she gently pulled her glasses down and looked up at me over the tops, as she is here.

It was like a blow to the chest--the sheer force of the cuteness of the look literally knocked me back. This picture can't really capture the full force of the moment, of course, because part of it was the totality of the gesture, but you get the idea.

She then made it clear by her reaction that she fully understood the implications of her abilities. We urged her to use this power for good and never e-vil....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home