Friday, February 17, 2006

Gotcha Day Video

gotcha-day-frame-grab-01In my last post I forgot to mention that I have posted the video of gotcha day on DailyMotion. This video is private to friends and family, so if you're not already on my DailyMotion friends and family list, send me an email and I'll send you an invite to access the video. The video spans from the morning of the 16th, as we left the hotel for the Beijing airport, to the afternoon as we returned to the White Swan hotel with our new daughters in our arms. While it's mostly focused on us, my father was careful to take footage of all the other memebers of our travel group because he was pretty much the only one with a video camera who wasn't also a new parent (or about to be). I haven't done much more than put a title at the start of the video and edit out the scenes where the camera was accidently on, but my father, being a professional movie photographer, produced a pretty good video just with raw footage.

And while you're at our DailyMotion site you can also watch our most popular video: Forrest and Lucy at the Dog Park 2. It's been viewed over 50 times since I posted it a week or so ago. Which means there must be a lot of people looking for dog or bassett hound videos. Who knew....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home