Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Chicken Coop: Progress Report 2


CIMG3982
Originally uploaded by drmacro.
Last night I was able to get the remaining sides and top of the chicken house screened in securely. I would have gotten the roofing on except I didn't have the right driver bit for the roofing screws. I should be able to get the roof on tonight, along with temporary screening across the front so we can put the chicks in ASAP. The chicks are starting to molt their down feathers and it's making a bit of a mess in in the music room so I need to get this finished up ASAP.

As a present to myself I stepped up to an electric staple gun and it made a big difference, making it possible to put 14mm staples in with some speed. I want to see a raccoon pull those puppies out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home