Sunday, August 07, 2005

Who's Out There?

We know that many people followed this blog while we were in China. Now that we have been back in the States for a few months and have settled into the boring routine of everyday life, I'm curious to know who is still regularly following this blog. Not that I'm that concerned about it--this is as much a journal for our own future use as it is a communication vehicle for communicating with friends and family (and anonymous strangers), but it's nice to have some idea of who is or is not actually paying attention.

So, if you read this entry, please post a comment or send me email and let me know.

Here's another, somewhat arty picture of the house under construction, just because entries with no pictures are boring:
CIMG0991

4 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I been reading it yo.

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still reading your blog. Wish I could have met your family when you were in Idaho. Looks like you were super busy though. Maybe next time? -Kristen

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Wild Kingdom of Wimberly said...

I pop in from time to time.
Shannon

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger brown206 said...

I check in about once a week to see what's new and see some Dada pix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home